How To Hack Facebook Password
In the recent years, Facebook has grown into a favorite place for many to exchange hidden messages and maintain immoral relationships. As a result, it’s no wonder why many people decide to hack Facebook password of their beloved ones. Maybe you are in a very much alike situation or just want to hack a password of someone’s Facebook account for other motives. Either way, this article will surely help you to hack Facebook password.
Lately, a lot of fake websites have shown up on the Internet making faulty promises to hack any Facebook account password. These websites often request people to take-up surveys in order to expose the password of the hacked Facebook account. This is just a trick they use to make fast money by pressuring people to take up surveys. However, at the time of completing the survey, no Facebook password is given to the people. To a degree, I always warn my readers about such fraud websites and their false promises about hacking Facebook password.
Possible Ways to Hack a Facebook Password:
With more than ten years of practice, I can tell you that there are only two ways to hack a Facebook account password:
1. Using a Keylogger – Easiest Way to Hack Facebook!
A keylogger, when installed on a computer system, will directly record each and every keystroke that a user types on his keyboard, along with Facebook or any other account password. Because to install and use a keylogger you don’t need special skills, it is the easiest way to hack a Facebook account password. I recommend the following keylogger software as the most excellent to hack into Facebook or any other online account:
To Hack Facebook Users on PC/Mac:
Why is Realtime-Spy the Best?
Realtime-Spy Top Features:
- Remote Install and Remote Monitoring from any corner of the globe.
- Real-Time Activity Viewing, Remote Control, and Remote Uninstall.
- Runs in a Total Stealth Mode and Stays Undetected!
- Remarkably easy to use as it requires no specific knowledge to install.
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32 and 64-bit) and Mac.
How it Works?
To hack the Facebook account password, install Realtime-Spy (Remote or Local installation) on the victim’s computer. When the victim user signs in into his/her Facebook account from this computer, the login info (username and password) are seized and uploaded immediately to the Realtime-Spy servers. You can later enter the stored logs to take the Facebook account password.
To Hack Facebook Users on Mobile:
To hack the Facebook account password of mobile users, there is a mobile version of this software called “SpyStealth.”
Supported Phones: Android, iPhone, iPad, and Tablets.
2. Phishing – The Difficult Way
The other popular way to hack Facebook password is via Phishing. This technique involves making a fake login page (spoofed webpage) that will precisely appear like the original one. A spoofed web page of Facebook would look absolutely the same as the authentic Facebook website. This webpage is created by a hacker and is hosted on a server he owns. When the target user enters his Facebook username and password on that fake login page, the login info is stolen by the hacker.
Phishing requires specific know-how and advanced skills to implement. For that reason, it wouldn’t be likely for a beginner user (perhaps like you) to try this trick. Phishing is a punishable offense too. So if you want to successfully hack a Facebook username and password, I highly recommend the usage of keylogger as it is the simplest and the most secure way for hacking Facebook password.
Why do People Want to Hack Facebook Passwords?
You may ask yourself why people want to hack someone’s Facebook account. In most situations, people try to hack the Facebook account of their girlfriend or boyfriend so as to investigate what is happening in the background. Parents are also worried about their child’s Facebook activity and would like to access their Facebook accounts in order monitor online activity. A wife or husband may attempt to get the password and gain access to the distrustful partner’s Facebook account, so forth and so on. Although most people have a strong motive to hack a Facebook account, there are few who hack Facebook passwords just to test their knowledge and skills.
Facebook Hacking Methods that Do Not Work
- A ready-made software that is available and able to hack someone’s Facebook password (except the keylogger) doesn’t exist. As a matter of fact, keyloggers are generic programs and are created to log and capture the keystrokes of a specific computer which in turn can be used to hack Facebook usernames and passwords.
- The usage of traditional methods like brute-force attack to hack Facebook password is no longer possible. This is because big companies like Facebook, YouTube, Gmail and many others have implemented strong security measures to secure themselves against any such password hacking attacks. Because Facebook has millions of active users, they take every attainable security measure to protect their accounts which otherwise could cause a harsh hit on their business. So, if you encounter any webpage teaching such age-old tricks, please be absolutely certain that they can’t be successful on Facebook.
Common Myths About Hacking Facebook Password
Unlike what many scam websites state to be true, Facebook and their servers don’t have any weaknesses that allow hackers to crack the passwords stored there. The only Facebook hacking techniques that can possibly give you the password are keylogging and phishing. There is no other technique to obtain the password.